Treat Asthma, Bronchitis And Chronic Lung Disease With 1 Tablespoon of This Ancient Remedy (After Every Meal)
Bronchitis, asthma, various kinds of coughs, and lung disorders and diseases are common and are often a result of allergies, infections, or smoking.
Today, we will reveal the recipe of a traditional remedy which effectively treats these issues with the lungs, especially asthma, both bronchial and cardiac.
This remedy has been used by our grandmothers in the treatments of multiple health issues, and people who have tried it confirm its healing properties.
This is how to prepare it:
- 2 cups of Pure Maple Syrup or 1.1 lbs
- 1 lbs / ½ kg red/purple onions
- 7 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 medium sized lemons
- 6 cups / 1.5 l water
Method of preparation:
- If you have chosen to use brown sugar, take a large skillet and preheat it on a medium heat.
- Stir it constantly until it gets a nice golden color. If you are using pure maple syrup, put it in a large skillet and preheat it on a medium heat as well.
- Then, add the previously sliced onions. Cook for a couple of minutes, and add the water.
- Boil the mixture on a medium heat until the water is reduced by a third and then let it cool for a while.
- During that time, squeeze the lemons, and keep the juice aside.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the cool mixture, and stir well.
- Let it overnight, and in the morning squeeze out the liquid.
- Keep the remedy in a glass bottle.
How to consume it:
Take a tablespoon before each meal. After you finish it, make another dosing. Repeat the treatment until your lungs get better. Children should take a teaspoon of the remedy before each meal.
Maple Syrup Nutrition Facts
1 tablespoon of maple syrup contains about:
- 0.7 milligrams manganese (33 percent Recommended Daily Value, or DV)
- 0.8 milligrams zinc (6 percent DV)
- 13.4 milligrams calcium (1 percent DV)
- 40.8 milligrams potassium (1 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligrams iron (1 percent DV)
- 2.8 milligrams magnesium (1 percent DV)